School Visits Done Right
THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BRING KEN SLESARIK’S POETRY ASSEMBLY TO YOUR SCHOOL!
1. I have taught hundreds of students with over eighteen years teaching experience and know how to get children fired up about poetry!
2. When I visit a school or classroom many say it is the most educational and entertaining presentation they’ve ever had! Please click on this link for school administrator and teacher testimonials (Customer Quotes « Ken Slesarik).
3. My multi-media assembly and poems create a celebration of poetry and much, much more! Please click on this link for sample poems (Poems « Ken Slesarik).
4. I have several assembly programs to choose from, so if you’ve had me before, I can return. Please click on this link to take a look at my book (My Books and Books I’m in « Ken Slesarik).
5. My assemblies encourage kids to dream big and reinforce every Character Education trait… if you are a Guidance Counselor or Administrator, my assembly is a must-see!
6. My book, “Creatures, Critters Beasts and Varments” contains 32 animal poems and 31 unique animal facts as well as 32 of my most requested poems as an added bonus to reach reluctant readers (64 poems total). I also include 25 poetry tips with examples from my own writing to help your students write their own verse. Creatures, Critters, Beasts and Varmints: A Poetic Guide to Ozark Wildlife: Ken Slesarik: 9780615859491: Amazon.com: Books
7. My assembly program is incredibly simple to book, and comes with a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If you’re not thrilled, you don’t pay! (http://kenslesarik.com/my-guarantee/)
9. My poetry assemblies are for ALL ages, K through 6th grade!
10. I offer flexible pricing based on your school’s individual budget and even offer free poetry assemblies after a first booking.